Hi guys, I'm used to be an iphone user for years, and I just switched to S8 due to I hate apple app store too much...
    So here's the story, I played coc (clash of clans) for almost 3 years and I'm still playing it, there's no problem when I'm using my iphone or ipad, but when it comes to S Eight, I can't drop my spells and troops occasionally!!! Not only COC, I had similar experience on other games too! The screen had no reaction!!!
    It wasn't like the entire screen, it's kind of like when you're playing FPS games on your phone, (let say call of duty) there's no problem walking around with your left thumb, no problem shooting with your right thumb, but when you're trying to reload your ammo there's no reaction!!!
    utkarsh joshi likes this.
    05-16-2017 08:01 AM
    Any body??? The screen problem are so annoying...
    05-16-2017 08:41 AM
    PS: No screen protector on it
    05-16-2017 08:59 AM
    Have you tried using the game mode or game launcher as it gives priority to the game your playing. In game launcher set it to high performance. I play clash royal, battle bay, Pokemon go and Super Mario Run with no issues.
    05-16-2017 09:06 AM
    Just found the answer! The conclusion is the screen are too sensitive! This phone ain't like iphone have some empty space on the bottom, so when when my plam touching the screen, it cause issue!
    strikeIII likes this.
    05-16-2017 09:21 AM
    Just found the answer! The conclusion is the screen are too sensitive! This phone ain't like iphone have some empty space on the bottom, so when when my plam touching the screen, it cause issue!
    Yeah definitely needs some time getting used to the screen with smaller bezels.
    05-16-2017 09:37 PM
    I have found the screen to be too sensitive as well - my taps often register without me even touching the screen but coming close to it. It hasn't posed an issue, but I did notice that during regular use - that I would open links and apps by merely getting close to the screen with my finger without touching.
    05-16-2017 09:44 PM