Has anyone yet found a screen protector, either glass or film, that works with the Defender case? I have tried three different films and all have had issues with pushing up the corners.
    Thanks in advance for your replies and help!
    05-20-2017 07:20 PM
    The Otterbox Defender Alpha Glass is the best I've used so far. The case covers the sides to prevent any coming up from the screen protector.
    05-20-2017 07:46 PM
    The armor suit one is great. All I did was take a straight edge and NEW VERY SHARP razor blade and take about 1/16" off each tall side to be sure. It seems like the top and bottom are good from factory. Problem solved. Plus it's a wet application protector so it goes on perfectly and you can move it around. Just do it before bed so it has time to setup / dry before sticking the phine back in the case. I also hit mine with the heat gun about 5 times before letting it sit overnight. Warm it up then let it cool completely. Come back a bit latter and repeat.
    05-20-2017 07:47 PM
    The armor suit one is great. All I did was take a straight edge and NEW VERY SHARP razor blade and take about 1/16" off each tall side to be sure. It seems like the top and bottom are good from factory. Problem solved. Plus it's a wet application protector so it goes on perfectly and you can move it around. Just do it before bed so it has time to setup / dry before sticking the phine back in the case. I also hit mine with the heat gun about 5 times before letting it sit overnight. Warm it up then let it cool completely. Come back a bit latter and repeat.
    I am talking the plastic one not glass. Just to clear any confusion.
    05-20-2017 10:30 PM
    I have an i-Blason tempered glass screen protector on my S8+ in an Otterbox Defender. Touch sensitivity is great, and it's stayed on well. There's clearance on all sides. I made sure to install the screen protector as high as possible without blocking the front camera. This ensures clearance on the bottom and that you don't cover the notification bar accidentally.
    05-20-2017 11:00 PM