I got this message the other day on my phone. Stated one of my programs Samsung + was overloading the system-it s
    Asked if I wanted to shut it down and so I did. Only time I've seen that message. I think I'll go into the app and check the settings for it
    05-21-2017 05:10 AM
    I got this message the other day on my phone. Stated one of my programs Samsung + was overloading the system-it s
    Asked if I wanted to shut it down and so I did. Only time I've seen that message. I think I'll go into the app and check the settings for it
    I get that message everytime I use Google music. It's from device maintenance.

I thought about disabling device maintenance, just haven't researched how important it is.

05-21-2017 06:06 AM
    I've gotten that at least three times since I've had the phone. Not sure if that's a real thing or not. Never saw that message with any other phone. With the specs this phone has this shouldn't even be a real thing. I'm thinking it's a message/bug from the app that is Device Manager. Makes me wonder about possibly turning it off as well, but then we won't have the option to use battery savings if we want.
    05-21-2017 09:48 AM
    I don't have an S8, but in the course of helping another user about this, I had to research what Device Manager did. Some of it is counter productive to what Android already does.

possibly turning it off as well, but then we won't have the option to use battery savings if we want.
    This....doesn't sit well with me. Battery saving options should be independent of this 'feature'.
    05-22-2017 09:36 AM
    I don't have an S8, but in the course of helping another user about this, I had to research what Device Manager did. Some of it is counter productive to what Android already does.

This....doesn't sit well with me. Battery saving options should be independent of this 'feature'.
    I definitely agree. It seems Samsung simply installed this app instead of building in their normal battery saving features like they usually do. I don't like this change.
    05-22-2017 10:02 AM
    It's a Samsung on Nougat thing. I started getting this message on my S7 Edge after the Nougat update.
    05-22-2017 10:11 AM
    It's a Samsung on Nougat thing. I started getting this message on my S7 Edge after the Nougat update.
    Ok good to know. Does anyone actually know what it means? Again, with the impressive spec sheet on this thing NOTHING should be causing a problem for it.

I got this message a few times after the phone was just sitting there, no games running, nothing. Very strange.
    05-22-2017 11:16 AM
    I use Google music all the time. Never got this message.
    05-22-2017 11:25 AM
    I've been getting this a lot, mine says my System is causing the overload
    06-03-2017 01:05 AM
    I bet the Pixel 2 won't show this. Google trying to scare off s8 buyers as they can't do the exploding battery scare again!
    06-03-2017 01:49 AM
    I had only seen that message once. Been fine since. Have had my s8+ since apr.19
    06-03-2017 04:54 AM
    I have used Google music a few times after my first 2 or 3 messages and have not gotten it again. My brother hasn't either, so I don't know maybe Google fixed it in an update.

Is there anyone that's getting it recently after a Google music update? Just curious why it was there religiously and all of a sudden gone, or maybe I can expect the messages again, they are just resting now.
    06-03-2017 07:44 AM
    I use Google music all the time and never had a message like that on my S8 Plus.
    06-03-2017 08:34 AM
    It's definitely happens with the nougat update
    06-13-2017 08:05 PM