Has anyone found the options to set up FindMySamsung?

I have seen tutorials, I have looked and looked and I am not seeing anything to enable the FindMySamsung account that I once had with my S5 - well actually the account is still, somehow I wish to turn on the new phone, but under Lock Screen and Security there is no Find My Mobile option that I can see.

If someone knows where it is can you post a screen shot??
    05-21-2017 07:51 PM
    If you are on Verizon it is disabled.
    sbhnet likes this.
    05-21-2017 07:56 PM
    If you can't find it you could just use Google find my phone app, it can locate, ring, lock, or erase your device. It's what I use on my S7 and other Android devices.
    05-21-2017 08:26 PM
    If you are on Verizon it is disabled.
    What is the point of that?? Works on my S5 (for work) or at least it use too... better log in and check.
    05-22-2017 06:56 PM
    If you can't find it you could just use Google find my phone app, it can locate, ring, lock, or erase your device. It's what I use on my S7 and other Android devices.
    OK, thanks! I was starting to think I might have to simply download an app to do it, I saw several and set one up for iPhone so I can continue to track my kids despite defecting.
    05-22-2017 06:57 PM
    What is the point of that?? Works on my S5 (for work) or at least it use too... better log in and check.
    I am not exactly sure why they have disabled it. They have also disabled Samsung Cloud and a few other things for whatever reasons.

I use Google's Find My Device, formerly called Device Manager, as well. It does not have quite as many options but works well.
    05-22-2017 07:12 PM
    I am using Google Find My Device, seems good enough.... Just want to be able to find my phone when I Need to or wipe it when I need too... :-/ - thanks!
    05-30-2017 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD