Is it way to do that home button work only if hard press it? I not like that enough simple touth it and it takes to home screen...
    05-29-2017 01:26 PM
    English please?
    05-29-2017 08:28 PM
    do you mean like apple 3d touch ?! no.
    05-29-2017 08:49 PM
    A hard press launches Google, I don't know ow off hand if there is away to reassign that outside of rooting your phone with a custom ROM.
    05-29-2017 10:10 PM
    A hard press launches Google, I don't know ow off hand if there is away to reassign that outside of rooting your phone with a custom ROM.
    You mean long press right ? hard press pretty much lights the screen when it's off or return you to the home screen from any app.......
    05-29-2017 10:23 PM
    When always on display screen is (shows clock) then touching home button do nothing so to wake up screen need perss longer or just harder to wakeup screen. I just want same thing always with home button not only in always on display... As at times touch it by mistake and it takes to home screen no matter where i am on phone...
    05-30-2017 02:30 AM
    English please?
    Sorry my language not English...
    05-30-2017 03:44 AM
    When always on display screen is (shows clock) then touching home button do nothing so to wake up screen need perss longer or just harder to wakeup screen. I just want same thing always with home button not only in always on display... As at times touch it by mistake and it takes to home screen no matter where i am on phone...
    If you're referring to while your screen is off and the always on display is showing, you can double tap the home icon and it'll turn the screen on. Then you can swipe and unlock. Or, instead of double tapping to turn the screen on, you can hard press and go directly to the unlock method you have set up instead of having to swipe. Hope this helped.

Edit: just read your post again... You want only hard press to go to the home screen from any app, instead of being able to tap to do it? Is that correct? You basically want to not be able to tap but to only hard press, so as to prevent accidental home button taps that send you to the home screen?
    05-30-2017 05:11 AM
    If you're referring to while your screen is off and the always on display is showing, you can double tap the home icon and it'll turn the screen on. Then you can swipe and unlock. Or, instead of double tapping to turn the screen on, you can hard press and go directly to the unlock method you have set up instead of having to swipe. Hope this helped.

Edit: just read your post again... You want only hard press to go to the home screen from any app, instead of being able to tap to do it? Is that correct? You basically want to not be able to tap but to only hard press, so as to prevent accidental home button taps that send you to the home screen?
    Where you edited : Yes! 100% correct!
    05-30-2017 06:47 AM
    I know most games let you disable the hard press with the game tuner app from samsung but unfortunately i don't think there's a way (stock and without tweeks ofc) to disable the touch home button. Then again, you could always enable the immersive mode with Adb commands which hides either your notification bar , the dock buttons or both.
    05-30-2017 07:44 AM
    Hmmm well, outside of full immersive mode that hides the nav bar until you need it, but still allows a hard press on the home button, I can't think of a way around that problem you're having. Just gotta alter how you handle the phone I guess, if you're experiencing a lot of accidental touches on the home button soft key.
    05-30-2017 07:44 AM
    I know most games let you disable the hard press with the game tuner app from samsung but unfortunately i don't think there's a way (stock and without tweeks ofc) to disable the touch home button. Then again, you could always enable the immersive mode with Adb commands which hides either your notification bar , the dock buttons or both.
    Beat me to it by a nose lol
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    05-30-2017 07:46 AM