My secure folder randomly pops up Iris scanning lock screen for no reason, even when I'm not trying to use it. A force stop of secure folder generally stops it temporarily. Anyone experience this? If so how did you fix it?
    05-29-2017 07:47 PM
    I haven't experienced that at all, best advise is to back up your phone. Take it bestbuy and have the Samsung people flash the firmware. That will fix most software issues with out wiping your phone.
    05-29-2017 10:12 PM
    Nah. It works fine other than that. I'm sure there is a simpler fix. I'll figure it out. Thanks.
    05-29-2017 10:29 PM
    Going back to your original post, is there an app in the secure folder that you are trying to access, maybe inadvertently, that requires ID to work?
    05-30-2017 01:45 PM
    My secure folder randomly pops up Iris scanning lock screen for no reason, even when I'm not trying to use it. A force stop of secure folder generally stops it temporarily. Anyone experience this? If so how did you fix it?
    I experienced this with my S7 edge when I added Whatsapp to my Secured apps, it was so annoying that I removed Whatsapp but if I remember correctly even by doing that it never stopped, it began when I added WhatsApp so I naturally assumed that by removing it the issue would have stopped but it didn't so I just stopped using private folder completely.

So, with the S8 I didn't even consider doing the same, so I set everything as I wanted but no WhatsApp on the Private Apps and it has worked as expected. I don't know, maybe you have the same or something similar on yours.
    05-30-2017 02:25 PM
    Nah. It works fine other than that. I'm sure there is a simpler fix. I'll figure it out. Thanks.
    It takes all of five minutes and it doesn't factory reset your phone. Other guy is probably right about an app that is making it happen.
    05-30-2017 08:30 PM