Every single music player I've tried, about six of them, I end up with the same problem. There are about 8 Playlists there that I want to delete. Every time they "act" like they are being deleted but next time I turn my phone on, there they are!! It's making me a bit crazy! Fully frustrated!! And a bit angry!
    I will be extremely grateful to any one who can help me fix this! Please....
    05-31-2017 06:17 PM
    Every single music player I've tried, about six of them, I end up with the same problem. There are about 8 Playlists there that I want to delete. Every time they "act" like they are being deleted but next time I turn my phone on, there they are!! It's making me a bit crazy! Fully frustrated!! And a bit angry!
    I will be extremely grateful to any one who can help me fix this! Please....
    Trying to understand your exact issue I think that the only thing that can cause that is of the player doesn't have full access privileges to your media. Have you tried the Samsung Music app? If not, download it from the Galaxy Store app and see if it works, be sure to give full access if asks.

Last resort would be deleting your music directly from the My Files app, it should work without issues that way.
    LoveMyPhone likes this.
    05-31-2017 06:22 PM
    Last resort would be deleting your music from the My Files app directly with, it should work without issues that way.
    What I was thinking, but couldn't just the playlists be deleted?
    05-31-2017 06:27 PM
    I am currently using the Samsung music app (should have said that before, I guess)
    05-31-2017 08:51 PM