When will Samsung get their act together and fix this issue? Why can't they get it right? Led not bright enough. Downloaded Light Manager and still not bright. It's very frustrating. If some of you argue that you don't want it bright flashing at night, then there should be an option to to make it dim or bright or any color or however u want it. I really miss BerryBuzz from the blackberry days.
    06-05-2017 12:28 AM
    FWIW LED manager apps have been reported to be causing their own issue with the S8's LED. Just sayin. If you have an improvement suggestion you may want to pass that along to Samsung.
    06-05-2017 01:46 PM
    Have you tried light flow?
    06-05-2017 01:48 PM
    When will Samsung get their act together and fix this issue? Why can't they get it right? Led not bright enough. Downloaded Light Manager and still not bright. It's very frustrating. If some of you argue that you don't want it bright flashing at night, then there should be an option to to make it dim or bright or any color or however u want it. I really miss BerryBuzz from the blackberry days.

I whole heartedly agree! I have had the S4, S6, and S7, and all those models had perfectly ample brightness on the LED Notifications. I recently got the S8 and it's hardly noticeable. I work midnights, and I never had a complaint about the Notification blinks being "Too Bright"
    I have my phone on silent or vibrate a lot, and I like to be able to see the Notificaiton Blink from across a room, which in the past, was never an issue, but with the S8 even when I am practically on top of it, it's hard to tell.
    I am going to reach out to Samsung and express my concerns. I would suggest the rest of you do as well that agree. The more people the more they will take it serious
    07-16-2017 02:38 AM
    Contacted Samsung via chat, gave my name, phone, email and model number.
    And expressed my upset regarding the dim notificaiton light.
    I was told it would be sent to the department that handles issues as such.
    07-16-2017 03:11 AM