Does anyone have the R-JUST Amira Powerful Life Shockproof Dirt Proof Case For the S8?

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
wow case looks pretty cool only issue i guess would be the wireless charging part since it's metal frame.

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
YouTube videos are your friend here. Watch a couple different reviews for any cases you are considering and you'll probably be able to determine if there issues with buttons or wireless charging.

The problem, for me, with this approach, is that I wind up buying pretty much every one I see.

Now, 20+ (sadly, that is not a typo) cases later, I've realized that I need to stop watching phone accessory reviews.

(To be fair, many of those cases were Amazon deals -- from a recent Ringke sale for $0.50 cases, to some Caseology units that were in the $5.00 range - so no second-mortgage was necessary.)

Targatheory

Banned
May 13, 2011
Visit site
My title was changed. I feel violated. Lol.

There's only one, literally one video on youtube on this case. And not much discussion in the comments either.

Most of the R-Just case information online is regarding their bumper cases, not this one.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Careful with those. I had the love-mei case, very similar, found out hindered my signal some with the metal case.

Looks cool though.

Targatheory

Banned
May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey, that Love-Mei case looks cool and super protectful. Edge damage who?
I'm aware of the signal loss. But I'm willing to risk it, especially since the Amira doesn't look like it completely wraps around the phone. It's more of a silicon case, with aluminum frames. We'll see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane