Sprint Galaxy S8 AQEF Software Update

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I really, really hope AT&T gets the update soon because I've been having my SD card continuously unmount since the last update (when I first noticed it). I really hope this update will fix the stability issues

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I updated mine this morning on T-Mobile. I didn't notice any difference, but then again, I don't use Bixby.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow just discovered something by accident. After I installed the update I wanted to clear my system cache so I held volume down ,bixby and power button and it took me to this new werid warning about install some custom OS.
I pressed volume up by accident and it said "downloading don't turn off target" and now I don't know how to get out of this menu.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Wow just discovered something by accident. After I installed the update I wanted to clear my system cache so I held volume down ,bixby and power button and it took me to this new werid warning about install some custom OS.
I pressed volume up by accident and it said "downloading don't turn off target" and now I don't know how to get out of this menu.
You just lost control Bixby now owns you and your phone please follow prompts

mikefiori1

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Does this fix the Bluetooth issues? still can't connect to my car BT. Heard there is a fix coming, released in Europe already, wasn't sure if this was it for some of the U.S. makers.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Don't believe so. Interestingly, Qualcomm announced they released BT updates to Google and they were included in the June Android patches. So, maybe this is the same patch Samsung referred to for the S8. If so, expect it to take a few weeks before US carriers release.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I hope this update fixes a few things:

1. FPS (works sometimes)
2. Text - Random capitalization's (bugs etc)
3. Apps randomly closing every day
4. Iris scanner

Downloading meow. Other than that my phone is amaze.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope this update fixes a few things:

1. FPS (works sometimes)
2. Text - Random capitalization's (bugs etc)
3. Apps randomly closing every day
4. Iris scanner

Downloading [now]. Other than that my phone is amaze.
Please let us know which problems are fixed and which are not. I've been having frequent failures of the iris scanner ("not responding" error messages, fixed only by a reboot), so I'm eager to see whether this update will fix it (my carrier doesn't have the update yet).