06-09-2017 07:57 AM
29 12
tools
    Oh I didn't realize that. LOL
    Personally I prefer the Amazon Fire Tv's (not the sticks as they are sooooooo slow). Fire Tv's seem to do it all and get apps really quick. The Xboxes I got when I had cable since you could run your cable service through them along with all my other apps.

Chromecast is good, I just hate relying on my phone to cast to it. I use my phone too much to tie it up for TV.
    06-08-2017 08:55 PM
    Personally I prefer the Amazon Fire Tv's (not the sticks as they are sooooooo slow). Fire Tv's seem to do it all and get apps really quick. The Xboxes I got when I had cable since you could run your cable service through them along with all my other apps.

Chromecast is good, I just hate relying on my phone to cast to it. I use my phone too much to tie it up for TV.
    Yeah I understand what you're saying. It's all great points. For me though, since I'm such a phone Aficionado and I'm obsessed with my phone haha I don't mind using my phone for almost everything whatsoever. Especially, since in my bedroom I have a Samsung fast wireless charger so I have it docked . While I'm chromecasting TV.
    06-08-2017 08:57 PM
    I'm currently a streaming wh*re. I have Hulu Live Beta and Sling TV Blue+Orange. They both have something to offer that the other does not and I'm trying to decide. I have the Starz add on for Sling and the Showtime add on for Hulu along with the commercial free option. I would drop Sling in a heartbeat if Hulu signs on AMC. Price wise, I'm not saving, but it's the convenience factor for me. I have one of them running during the day in my ear while at work and I'm always viewing something that's on demand. I'll give them both another month and then make a decision (but FTWD just started, so it's either watch weekly or wait until the season is over then watch it on Hulu).

Decisions, Decisions. They do run great on my S8 though.
    06-09-2017 06:22 AM
    I'm currently a streaming wh*re. I have Hulu Live Beta and Sling TV Blue+Orange. They both have something to offer that the other does not and I'm trying to decide. I have the Starz add on for Sling and the Showtime add on for Hulu along with the commercial free option. I would drop Sling in a heartbeat if Hulu signs on AMC. Price wise, I'm not saving, but it's the convenience factor for me. I have one of them running during the day in my ear while at work and I'm always viewing something that's on demand. I'll give them both another month and then make a decision (but FTWD just started, so it's either watch weekly or wait until the season is over then watch it on Hulu).

Decisions, Decisions. They do run great on my S8 though.
    See now that sounds awesome! For me though, I would only do sling TV orange basic at the moment mostly because I have the Redemption reward opinion rewards from Google Play and I do the surveys and fill them out so I have free credits with an Google Play movies that I can use whenever I actually do want to watch a movie. Most of the time my girlfriend and I are going to watch movies whatsoever or I I'm not a big movie watcher. I figured, sling TV orange keeps the cost low has all the channels that we watch comma and strings consistently enough and most enjoyable enough where it makes the most amount of sense.
    06-09-2017 07:57 AM
29 12