Can anyone tell me how to set this up it keeps failing
    06-09-2017 07:20 AM
    Hate to say it, but just follow the instructions. It's pretty straightforward...
    06-09-2017 08:02 AM
    I keep trying but fails at around 50%
    06-09-2017 08:48 AM
    You dont have any glasses on, have good lighting, opened your eyes wide?

If you've done all that, have someone else try with their eyes on your phoe and see if it fails at the same spot.
    edubb256 likes this.
    06-09-2017 09:33 AM
    Mine does too- and my fingerprint scanner is more annoying than helpful. The face scanner doesn't work hardly ever either. My only complaint so far. I've taken them all out, redone them, in office light, day light, I tried standing on the sun- to no avail. I hope thi makes you feel better??? Haha.
    06-09-2017 09:45 AM

Mine does too- and my fingerprint scanner is more annoying than helpful. The face scanner doesn't work hardly ever either. My only complaint so far. I've taken them all out, redone them, in office light, day light, I tried standing on the sun- to no avail. I hope thi makes you feel better??? Haha.
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that as my Biometrics and all unlock options are working great, just as expected. If all that is failing then it definitely must be a software issue, it's hard to think that all your biometrics hardware is failing at the same time. So if it's software it may be fixable by doing a Factory reset, but knowing that it can be a real pain for some (myself included) try clearing your Apps cached data on Storage Settings and then turn it off and go to Recovery menu and do a Wipe cache partition, this can do wonders some times.
    cass_m and Qc_Anubis like this.
    06-09-2017 10:09 AM
    It actually works perfectly for me. I just reboot at least once a week when it doesn't initialize, but after a reboot it works great for me.
    06-09-2017 05:33 PM
    All three options work great for me as well. Setup went flawless, I was pleasantly surprised by that.
    06-09-2017 10:37 PM
    got it to work had to open my eyes very wide lol but works ok without having to do scary eye monster
    TylerLV76 likes this.
    06-10-2017 06:48 AM
    got it to work had to open my eyes very wide lol but works ok without having to do scary eye monster
    That made me laugh aloud. Glad you got it working but now I cant stop picturing a grown man doing "scary eye monster" at his phone everytime he wants to unlock it.
    06-10-2017 06:57 AM
    ah bit of humour goes a long way glad it made people laugh
    06-10-2017 07:44 AM
    ah bit of humour goes a long way glad it made people laugh
    Yes! You really have to look at the phone straight on. I tend to look down towards when I'm holding my phone. Bad habit. But the FPS works really well, so that's always my first option.
    06-10-2017 07:52 AM
    It actually works perfectly for me. I just reboot at least once a week when it doesn't initialize, but after a reboot it works great for me.
    So you have to reboot for it to work "perfectly." ok
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    06-10-2017 11:29 AM
    I just get used to it. I figured AT&T will eventually release a patch to fix it but I get at least 3 days where it works flawlessly. I got a couple other weird errors like my camera wouldn't launch stating another app was using it. Also Samsung Health wouldn't let me navigate in the app. It kept telling me that my device was rooted when it never was. It seems like a simple reboot fixed everything. I just have to reboot once a week usually.
    06-10-2017 08:56 PM
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that as my Biometrics and all unlock options are working great, just as expected. If all that is failing then it definitely must be a software issue, it's hard to think that all your biometrics hardware is failing at the same time. So if it's software it may be fixable by doing a Factory reset, but knowing that it can be a real pain for some (myself included) try clearing your Apps cached data on Storage Settings and then turn it off and go to Recovery menu and do a Wipe cache partition, this can do wonders some times.
    I should try- the weird thing is the fingerprint scanner works perfectly within my bank and CC apps. I'm actually using this phone, waiting for the Note and then the bf gets it. So idk- factory reset just sounds like moving across town during a heat wave with a hangover...
    06-12-2017 06:23 PM