These are so cool!

SlippySlimm

Banned
May 8, 2017
Visit site
How about a pic? I love seeing these.

Here you go. Obviously you don't need to see the front of the phone to showcase the back of it, but it just happened to be 4:20 so I had to :p

These pics don't do it justice. Looks soooo good in person.

P.S... photos taken with my iPhone 7 plus I keep forgetting I still have. A bit of a kick in the 'ol bean bag for Apple using an iPhone to showcase the beauty of an Android device, but hey it's still good for something right? 😁

Attachments

• IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1495.jpg
    IMG_1495.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 36

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Here you go. Obviously you don't need to see the front of the phone to showcase the back of it, but it just happened to be 4:20 so I had to :p

These pics don't do it justice. Looks soooo good in person.

Very cool. Looks like it should float!

ThatGuy2

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I bought this case by Ringke based on this thread (thanks ECM for the recommendation!). Love it! Slimmest case I've ever had and fits my S8 like a glove. Just enough grip to be usable but not overly so. If you're looking for a barely-there case to show off the slim design of your S8, you can't go wrong with this one!

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought this case by Ringke based on this thread (thanks ECM for the recommendation!). Love it! Slimmest case I've ever had and fits my S8 like a glove. Just enough grip to be usable but not overly so. If you're looking for a barely-there case to show off the slim design of your S8, you can't go wrong with this one!

Glad you like it!
Cheers

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If anyone likes those super thin skin like cases look on ebay and search cafele, I absolutely love mine. Even ordered another one in white. If you can wait a couple weeks from China is worth saving a few bucks

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yup, my sentiments exactly! the phone is the best looking phone I've owned in years. Google Nexus/Pixel phones are great for s/w, but Google has to learn how to improve the look and feel of their phones' hardware! Hopefully they'll hit a homerun for the 2nd line of Pixel phones...

These are pretty minimal...

https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Motion-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5856033

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Surfa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5856033

https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Preci...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5856033

I have the bear motion and the ringke and have had the spigen on other phones.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Some cool shots you all have made. I tried doing this, but I am always slightly off and I have no way to capture the shot anyway. Had fun trying to set up the picture though.

ihearlivepplz

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I am not a photographer, so I didn't know how to address the glare from the glass.
Otherwise the effect is fairly easy to achieve
View attachment 261815

Do a bit of colour correction to match the picture to your background. Change brightness of the phone to blend in more. Ans also, you could use something to block light. I used my iPads cover (holding it with one hand and clicking a photo with the other). That said, it took me a while to find your phone even with the glare xD

ihearlivepplz

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Some cool shots you all have made. I tried doing this, but I am always slightly off and I have no way to capture the shot anyway. Had fun trying to set up the picture though.

Post it anyway! I'm sure everyone here would love to point out how it might be improved on :p Use someone else's phone :p or your laptops camera? Or I don't know? :p I want to see it though.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Post it anyway! I'm sure everyone here would love to point out how it might be improved on :p Use someone else's phone :p or your laptops camera? Or I don't know? :p I want to see it though.

I'll try but I have odd work hours so I don't get to see my friends often (those who would have a phone for pictures).

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
We seem to have gone off into the weeds here :)
My Contribution - Have you considered the Seidio Surface case (there is an inner liner case that could be what you are looking for) it would not provide much if any drop protection but it should do for scratch protection.
There's a review here that has a decent picture of what i'm talking about (back view only)
https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...nd-holster-samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-review.html

Cheers,
BR

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2