Gear 360 promo

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
That was fast! Looks like mine just got approved. Should it send me an email to make the purchase? I haven't put any payment details in yet. Or does it send like a code to redeem at checkout or something?

I purchased it through the Shop Samsung app. I had to redeem the offer in the app and upload a proof of purchase of the S8 between the dates and it was approved almost instantly and I ordered it right away. It was delivered this afternoon!

TheyCallMeBT

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I purchased it through the Shop Samsung app. I had to redeem the offer in the app and upload a proof of purchase of the S8 between the dates and it was approved almost instantly and I ordered it right away. It was delivered this afternoon!

Cool, thanks! I got mine ordered. Just so that people know how it worked for me, I did mine on the website. It send me an email two days later with a link to click to buy it for $49. It basically auto-applies a one time use discount code. The website wasn't working great for me, having a lot of errors. So I had to sign in/ out and click the email multiple times. But that didn't mess up using the code.

Btw, from my experience, buying from Samsung's website is not a good experience. I would only do it for promotions like this and like when I got the $100 promotion to spend for signing up for Samsung Pay. I bought the thin fast charge battery pack back then.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Cool, thanks! I got mine ordered. Just so that people know how it worked for me, I did mine on the website. It send me an email two days later with a link to click to buy it for $49. It basically auto-applies a one time use discount code. The website wasn't working great for me, having a lot of errors. So I had to sign in/ out and click the email multiple times. But that didn't mess up using the code.

Btw, from my experience, buying from Samsung's website is not a good experience. I would only do it for promotions like this and like when I got the $100 promotion to spend for signing up for Samsung Pay. I bought the thin fast charge battery pack back then.

The Shop Samsung app is almost lag-free and I had no issues. Just FYI.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. It will be interesting to see if they still email me that code as well.
6b1baccf1a4f941906bcaebea0dd0c45.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma