Samsung Internet Browswer

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I just wanted to share this article with everyone here ! The biggest things of the Samsung internet browser that I love over Chrome for Mobile is that the theming engine from my Galaxy S8 goes into the Samsung internet browser, and that Reading Road is perfect! Also, the fact that the Samsung internet browser is easier on phone resources.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Touche yes yes the browser is very good. It just took me a long time to get over myself being so used to Google Chrome from my desktop and whatnot. For example, I love the speed dials in my URL bar which of course are the most heavily visited websites I use.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep yep exactly. I like the UI of the Samsung browser better as well. Super privacy mode authenticated with your fingerprint as perfect as well.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm using the beta Samsung browser and it's super snappy speed wise been very happy with it
Right now I'm using Crystal as a blocker

omelet1978

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to import chrome bookmarks to the Samsung Browser without using a laptop. I just have an iPad Pro and a Galaxy S8 now.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
There is an extension that lets you sync your Chrome bookmarks. I don't recall exactly how I did it, but I'm sure a quick Google search will get you going.