It's been missing for about a week now. You can only buy it from a couple third party sellers. Amazon still sells the Defender for the s8 though and all the other Otterbox cases for the s8 Plus but not the Defender.
    06-12-2017 01:43 PM
    It's been missing for about a week now. You can only buy it from a couple third party sellers. Amazon still sells the Defender for the s8 though and all the other Otterbox cases for the s8 Plus but not the Defender.
    I would honestly just call Amazon, I have called their customer service before and they were actually amazing. I am sure you would get a far better answer by calling than someone here guessing at this point
    06-13-2017 05:25 AM
    I would honestly just call Amazon, I have called their customer service before and they were actually amazing. I am sure you would get a far better answer by calling than someone here guessing at this point
    I already got the black case but was looking to buy the green one. Best Buy by me is out of it but when it's in I can have them price match it if Amazon directly is selling it.

I just find it odd they all of a sudden pulled all the plus ones. I don't think they sold out of all of them and usually when something is sold out it will say estimated delivery date when it comes in. I do notice they're selling a lot of returned ones. I wonder if a lot were returning it and they decided to quit selling the S8 Plus Defender. Plus price might be a factor too. Retailers such as Target and Wal-mart only sell the regular s8 Defender in their stores. The s8 Plus one you have to order online.
    06-13-2017 10:02 AM
    Maybe they are waiting to the new one with the crappy screen protector as part of the case?
    06-13-2017 02:39 PM
    Maybe they are waiting to the new one with the crappy screen protector as part of the case?
    Possibly. If that is the case don't buy it! Will likely be like the S7 edge one. The S7 edge one never got dust under it because it fit tight which was nice, however the material was thicker so it didn't register with the screen very well and had to use more pressure on the screen which drove me nuts and you couldn't remove it because it would mess the entire case up then.

They really are coming out with one with a screen protector? The way Otterbox marketed the s8 ones is that they are a screenless version.
    06-13-2017 04:08 PM
    It appears Amazon only sells the regular in Purple and the grey/blue now. The other colors have to buy from third party fulfilled by Amazon. I wonder if they just want to quit carrying it OR indeed the screen protector version is coming out soon. if So I'm glad I got a couple of them before they quit making the screenless ones. The s7 edge removing the screen protector messed the whole case up.
    06-17-2017 05:06 PM
    Wish i could get one of those for those "heavier" days =/ unfortunately i'll pass on every future otterbox case as they're extremely expensive in canada (80$ - tx) i can hardly justify paying that kind of money for something i could get cheaper that could do the same
    ie: UAG case which if i'm not mistaken i've seen in my local best buy.

Still a nice one to consider if they stay screenless imo since last time i got one i've always had issues with the sensitivity and had to press way too hard imo
    06-23-2017 11:32 PM
    Wish i could get one of those for those "heavier" days =/ unfortunately i'll pass on every future otterbox case as they're extremely expensive in canada (80$ - tx) i can hardly justify paying that kind of money for something i could get cheaper that could do the same
    ie: UAG case which if i'm not mistaken i've seen in my local best buy.

Still a nice one to consider if they stay screenless imo since last time i got one i've always had issues with the sensitivity and had to press way too hard imo
    Here in the states I don't see UAG in the stores.

A third party on Amazon is selling it fulfilled by Amazon if you want it cheaper the grey and blue. They sell a couple other colors too. Looks like a legit distributor.

Just wondering why Amazon decided to quit selling the Defender S8 Plus.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    06-24-2017 05:11 PM
    Looks like Amazon is carrying some of the colors again. They have the black for $27 sold from Amazon directly.

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-DEFE...cUvbUpU5867298
    06-29-2017 01:07 AM