Sprint Galaxy S8 Launcher of Choice

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
So I have always used Nova Launcher on all of my Android devices and trust me I have had a lot of them.

I have had my S8 for about a week now and I still have no desire to install a Launcher on it ... Anyone else feel the same way.

This phone is so smooth and just works...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The main reason I have Nova Launcher on my S8 plus is because the icons on the stock UI are way too darned small LOL. I like mine larger like on my current screen
c44eebcf1562f0c9806d82bf19b1a9c7.jpg

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
TouchWiz lasted less than 10 minutes before I had to install Nova. All because of grid size customization and icon size customization. Samsung needs to put more options in on that.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
For me, I have always done the Nova Launcher but, the one that I am using on my s8+ is the Action Launcher. Love the shutters and shortcuts.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
So I have always used Nova Launcher on all of my Android devices and trust me I have had a lot of them.

I have had my S8 for about a week now and I still have no desire to install a Launcher on it ... Anyone else feel the same way.

This phone is so smooth and just works...
You are not alone. I have used Nova Prime on all my phones for years, latest being S7 Edge. My S8 Plus is a different story. I love the way everything looks and runs on my S8 Plus, I have not even had the urge to install Nova Prime and don't see me doing that any time soon.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
again, whilst nova was the first thing i installed in every previous device, im running *shocking* touchwiz.

it really just works and looks great.

i used to install nova just to fix everything that was wrong and ugly with stock launchers rather than to pollute the device with gimmicky stuff so for the first time, i'm not missing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol