Sprint Galaxy S8 Launcher of Choice

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I always rock Nova or Apex. Took a break from Apex because of lack of support but they have been pushing updates lately so once they get their notifier on board with Facebook and other notification bubbles, I'll probably go back to Apex.

I absolutely love Nova but god, isn't it about time they update some of the scrolling animations? I want to see something new! The only one I like is Cube. I'd like to see some crazy ones like some other launchers have.

SlippySlimm

Banned
May 8, 2017
Visit site
So before i buy the Nova launcher can you tell me what the difference is in how they work compared to each other?

There's a refund window. Buy it, try it, if you don't like it get a refund. Easiest way to answer your question. I believe Nova also offers a free install, with limited functionality of course. That's another way you can get the answers you seek. You can also download Google opinion rewards from the play store and eventually come up with the money that way in order to make the purchase. There are options. I see you posed this question a few times here, but you simply can't expect people to sit here and run a list for you, when it's better and easier for you to see for yourself.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you can double tap the screen to sleep the phone with Arrow Launcher.
True but on the s8 when you double tap to sleep in arrow and then use your finger print to unlock it always asks for you pattern instead of going directly to your home screen. This is the main reason why I uninstalled arrow. Any way around that?

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Funnily, just went back to stock from nova.

Although only gave stock long enough to install nova.

Seems Samsung got most of it right this time.

Might go back to nova in a while for a change.

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yea I'm on stock. I've been using the "stock google" launcher (what morphed into Google Now Launcher) since 2011, so I was a bit... worried about the Samsung launcher.

But honeslty... it's fine. Is it perfect? No. But nothing is. It does the job I want it to do.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Stock Touch Wiz.

I do use Nova Launcher Prime and have used it for a long time but I am just fine w/this launcher

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey