Screen protector - yes or no

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This is my first curved-screen device. Looking for opinions on screen protection, as well as experiences with and without. Thanks.

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Nope i don't do those as i never drop my devices if you're the type that breaks his/her phone alot then yes i'd highly suggest you do.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have Armor Suit on mine and it has worked great for me. I wouldn't recommend any glass ones though because they usually don't make any good ones or any that are case compatible

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I don't use one. I am careful with phone but accept scratches will get on it at some point. I have a case to protect it a bit but thats all.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I normally use tempered glass, but the two I've tried haven't worked so I went the plastic film route this time. I'm not 100% happy with it because my cases do peel the corners and I have to constantly smooth, but it provides the protection I need. currently using a Yootech protector.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Dont like plastic film ones at all but since the s7edge armorsuit has worked well for me. Best one I've found so far after many tries at tempered

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Cuz I hate seeing those tiny scratches on the phone. I have one or two on the back of the phone and I've used a case since day one, so I can only imagine what my screen would look like.

shuddle13

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I usually go without, and am insanely careful with my phone. But after seeing a light scratch show up on the screen, I got the Spigen plastic one for my screen to protect it from future ones.

When I say insanely careful, I mean never anything else in the same pocket as my phone, never set it on any rough or dirty surface, never drop it, etc. It's still a mystery to me where the scratches came from. I mean obviously they didn't just appear, but I can't think of what I exposed my screen to that would have caused it.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
People who say they are careful and never drop their phone - do you never let someone else hold or use your phone? There's always a time when I let someone make a call and it's those moments I worry. I'm not worried about myself.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've tried at least 10 different ones between my note 7 and s8 and finally gave up and now I'm going naked. I have the Samsung care insurance with $100 deductable so it will be cheaper than buying a bunch of garbage screen covers.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Having used S7 edge for 18mths and Note 7 x2 for a while I use only genuine Samsung screen protector. It fits perfectly. Doesn't lift with Samsung view wallet, leather belt holster or spigen wallet. Even worked fine with s pen on Note 7. About to change the one on this S7 edge because it has a few pock marks - obviously from grit between it and wallet cases when in my pocket - at least it's only the screen protector that's marked NOT the screen!

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Dbrand skin on the back (for a better feel and grip), and that's it. No scratches at all so far, and I'm not worried about them. It's a glass phone. Wear and tear is expected and inevitable. if I can't relax and enjoy a phone, I'm not buying it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12