S8/+ and the Gear 360 any videos or thoughts?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I wandered outside this forum to see what people were doing with the Gear 360. Not much posted and only one or two sample videos. Seems like a really cool camera. So anyone have one and using it with the S8/+? I need to live vicariously through you all.

TheyCallMeBT

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Ok that video makes me want to steal a Gear 360 even more. I want tiny planet photos and videos!!!! Anyone got their own video or shots yet?

Haha. Same here. I enjoy at events and special dinners doing a panorama from me, all the way around the table to the person next to me and uploading it to FB. Which is difficult to make that work. This will do all of that and more with one button press.

Did you buy an S8 or S8+? If so, are you not within the purchase period for the promo to buy it for $49? If not, don't go out and buy it somewhere yet-- I'll message you.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Haha. Same here. I enjoy at events and special dinners doing a panorama from me, all the way around the table to the person next to me and uploading it to FB. Which is difficult to make that work. This will do all of that and more with one button press.

Did you buy an S8 or S8+? If so, are you not within the purchase period for the promo to buy it for $49? If not, don't go out and buy it somewhere yet-- I'll message you.

The purchase date of the S8+ I have did not qualify for any promotions that were held. I am not going to be buying the Gear 360 nor the Gear S3 Frontier because I cannot afford them. I blew my load leasing the phone. Hence the reason I want people to post pictures and videos so I can live vicariously through them, lol.

TheyCallMeBT

May 2, 2017
Visit site
The purchase date of the S8+ I have did not qualify for any promotions that were held. I am not going to be buying the Gear 360 nor the Gear S3 Frontier because I cannot afford them. I blew my load leasing the phone. Hence the reason I want people to post pictures and videos so I can live vicariously through them, lol.

Haha, nice. I just sent you a PM. It didn't show up in my sent folder, though, so let me know if it didn't go through. It's about qualifying for the promo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad