Currently whenever I try to add a photo in facebook the app load gallery and opens your camera photos ordered by day, which means that if you want to add a pic from another folder that is many months old you might end up having to search for hours.

In the S4, facebook lets you chose the app to search for the pic so Im guessing the problem is with the fact that the S8 uses a newer version of android that doesnt allow you to do that who knows why.

So any ideas in order to be able to add pic coments to facebook without having to browse for hours until you find the pic?
    06-17-2017 05:05 AM
    Same here it sucks. Hope there's a solution somewhere
    06-17-2017 01:37 PM
    I hope there is a work around because it is the same for Instagram too. I want to be able to access folders where I save photos to post on Instagram later rather than scroll forever to get the one photo I need.
    06-18-2017 09:58 PM
    I guess we're going to wait long for a fix...This is seriously bugging my wife, since she likes to upload various photos on her pages and it takes a lot until she finds the photos she want!
    06-19-2017 09:34 AM
    We all know that not only Facebook but Twitter and other HUGE users base don't treat Android like they treat iOS. You can call it what you want but to me is simply BS and excuses. As of Feb. 2017 Android Worldwide had a 80.7% market share against 17.7% for iOS (https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/1...ackberry-2016), still this companies just focus most of their development and time to iOS and then just try to port the new features and changes to Android, some times many months after they were released on iOS. Then vivid iOS fans use this as an argument that Apps on iOS are better than the Android ones, as if this was something strictly related to the OS and not just pure Developer's biased BS.

Anyways, back to the point, there was another guy that posted a couple of days ago that was saying that this was a deal breaker for him and that he was going to go back to iPhone (where in one of those rare exceptions this doesn't work there either), but in his case was that he was using iCloud Photo Library while on Iphone and on Android he uses Google Photos and the app doesn't allow him to select other Photo app other than the Samsung Default one, so he doesn't have the option to even browse for them.

I know it's not a permanent solution but you can always use Facebook Mobile version on a browser and you will have MOST of the App's features and sometimes, for the majority of people, that will be enough. I know that at least on this matter, by using the facebook mobile version it will allow you to select your gallery Folders and you can even select the "Documents" option when it asks and there you can even select Google Photos, Drive, Dropbox or any other Cloud service that you may have already linked on the My Files app.
    06-19-2017 09:57 AM