Anyone sign up for Bixby preview?

Whiskey619

May 14, 2017
Visit site
anyone else sign up? Just wondering if you've received anything from them about it yet, because I haven't and I'm wondering if I didn't get in early enough (I signed up within the first few hours).

Whiskey619

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm just hoping it works better than other options, and integrates with native apps the others can't. I'm not sure how much I'll use it. It was so cool in star trek, but I'm not sure hoe much I will interact verbally with my phone, no matter how good the assistant is. I guess well find out.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm just hoping it works better than other options, and integrates with native apps the others can't. I'm not sure how much I'll use it. It was so cool in star trek, but I'm not sure hoe much I will interact verbally with my phone, no matter how good the assistant is. I guess well find out.
U tried Google voice access? It lets you interact with whatever is on the screen

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
anyone else sign up? Just wondering if you've received anything from them about it yet, because I haven't and I'm wondering if I didn't get in early enough (I signed up within the first few hours).

They are very busy right now as the release date is coming soon. Bixby will be very good, I definitely see myself using it often if I had an S8.

Whiskey619

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Waiting patiently
I'm waiting IMpatiently. It has to be an automated system handling this, and I doubt they've received enough requests to overwhelm it. I'm starting to think they released the signup before they were ready, just to make us feel like things were moving forward faster than they are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463