Unlocking phone doesn't go to home screen

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay so recently upon unlocking my phone instead of going to the home screen the first thing will be a random app -- sometimes the browser, sometimes Twitter ,sometimes another app, any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
What launcher are u using? is phone rooted with any tweaks? has it always done it or just recently? is it the last app you used before shutting screen off? is phone up too date with software?

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
What launcher are u using? is phone rooted with any tweaks? has it always done it or just recently? is it the last app you used before shutting screen off? is phone up too date with software?
Nova prime. Not rooted. Just recently. No it's random apps. Yes up to date with AQEF. I appreciate your help.

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I also had a few little quirks with nova prime I'm currently back to stock touchwiz but I like nova just because it's allot more customizable. I'm gonna run it now and see if I get the same issue I've honestly haven't paid attention to it before but I don't think I've had that problem. I'll check now(so far no apps opening but I do notice games keep running I still hear the music playing after backing out of game and ff shutting screen off, it's actually still playing as I type lol)