Received an update yesterday on my s8 which finally let me hide navigation bar, and while showing it's clear- sweet, finally can use full screen! But not sure if I have to get used to it but it's bit annoying- having to swipe up everytime I want to go back, I have to swipe up to show navigation button first... Anyone knows good app,similar to "all in one gestures" letting you using swipes to go back, home etc? All in one gestures is good and works well but doesn't let you anymore (but used to) configure look of swipe area while now it's just weird shadow on the side of my screen. Suggestions anyone?
    06-19-2017 11:18 AM
    Received an update yesterday on my s8 which finally let me hide navigation bar, and while showing it's clear- sweet, finally can use full screen! But not sure if I have to get used to it but it's bit annoying- having to swipe up everytime I want to go back, I have to swipe up to show navigation button first... Anyone knows good app,similar to "all in one gestures" letting you using swipes to go back, home etc? All in one gestures is good and works well but doesn't let you anymore (but used to) configure look of swipe area while now it's just weird shadow on the side of my screen. Suggestions anyone?
    What about just pushing the haptic button, it should take you home from any app or any screen without having to swipe up to get the nav bar
    martyna_mj likes this.
    06-19-2017 11:46 AM
    What carrier you on?
    06-19-2017 12:40 PM
    Al3azim- Wohoo it actually works! Not exactly what I was looking for but helps a lot. Thanks!
    al3azim likes this.
    06-19-2017 01:02 PM
    What carrier you on?
    Three Ireland but my boyfriend is on the same carrier with his 8plus and didn't receive that update yet
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-19-2017 01:05 PM
    Great! They finally addressed the concern for screen burn in with the buttons! Glad they gave the option. Hopefully they can also update and provide quick charge 4.0
    06-19-2017 01:13 PM
    Al3azim- Wohoo it actually works! Not exactly what I was looking for but helps a lot. Thanks!
    glad it works. It's an alternative
    06-19-2017 03:47 PM
    Nice .
    06-19-2017 04:13 PM
    Weird shadow? Under personilization there is an opacity setting to completely hide the swipe triggers. (Talking about All in one gestures of course)
    martyna_mj likes this.
    06-19-2017 04:30 PM
    Weird shadow? Under personilization there is an opacity setting to completely hide the swipe triggers. (Talking about All in one gestures of course)
    Could find this option when was using this app while ago on another device, unfortunately I have no luck with finding it on latest version?
    06-19-2017 06:03 PM
    Ihearlivepplz thanks for your answer, I installed app again (after installing and uninstalling 10 times I think, because I still couldn't find opacity settings so thought they removed this feature) and had to look really close and noticed in the left upper corner there is white icon (on white background that's why couldn't see it) maybe I'm colour blind,no idea but thanks to you I gave it another chance and finally found it! You are life saver
    06-19-2017 06:10 PM
    Ihearlivepplz thanks for your answer, I installed app again (after installing and uninstalling 10 times I think, because I still couldn't find opacity settings so thought they removed this feature) and had to look really close and noticed in the left upper corner there is white icon (on white background that's why couldn't see it) maybe I'm colour blind,no idea but thanks to you I gave it another chance and finally found it! You are life saver 😋
    Haha no problem, I think it also has a dark mode that might help your eyes :P It's one of my favourite apps. After getting used to BlackBerry OS 10 I just couldn't make do without swiping to navigate so this is one of my favourite apps. Apparently in the next version the dev plans on removing unseeded permissions to alot of ppl are going to be happy with that.
    06-20-2017 12:11 AM
    you must not be in the usa to get it so soon.
    It was OTA on three Ireland, but Ireland is 100 years behind any other country so I'm bit suprised USA didn't get it yet? BTW I got an update on s8 only the, s8 plus still no sign of it.
    06-20-2017 02:23 PM
    you must not be in the usa to get it so soon.
    Indian S8+ over here. Considering I paid $1000 for the phone ($150 more than the cost in the US) I better be getting priority updates xD
    martyna_mj likes this.
    06-20-2017 03:20 PM