Can't download from theme store

IOs Traitor

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Whenever I try to get anything from the theme store on my s8 it doesn't "repond", I tap the download/buy/trial button and nothing happens. I just got it 2 days ago and yesterday i downloaded two wallpapers. I've tried power on/off and restarting the device.

Last edited:

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Two things, enter airplane mode, and then exit airplane mode and restart your phone. After that, I would try clearing the cache partition. You can do that by entering recovery on your device, this will not delete any important files.

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I try to get anything from the theme store on my s8 it doesn't "repond", I tap the download/buy/trial button and notning happens. I just got it 2 days ago and yesterday i downloaded two wallpapers. I've tried power on/off and restarting the device.
In theme store are you using WiFi only? have you tried signing in? I don't have any problems with it but ill see if I can find something out for you

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You can enter recovery by powering off your device then holding the volume up, Bixby button, and then pressing the power button, until the splash screen lights up, then let go of the power button while continuing to hold down the volume up and bixby button, you may get a screen that says, no command, it's okay it will go into recovery, once you see the recovery screen, or the, no command, words comma you can then let go of the volume up and Bixby button. Then use the volume up and down to toggle to the, clear cache partition. Then use the power button to select, then power button to reboot the phone.

IOs Traitor

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
I just did this, it didn't do anything. I wonder if siging out and in of my android account on this device would do anything. I just switched from ios to android when i got this phone so it may be something i did in the settings. If nothing elsd, would a factory reset fix the issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34