S8 only $424 unlocked at samsung

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
That's how Android devices make sales. They run major discounts and BOGOS early because sales slow down early. A little over a month on shelves and Samsung already is forced to apply steep discounts.

No, these are the unlocked versions, and not carrier affiliated. Besides with so many android brands available,there's always a ton of competition for android users. So when we can get an s8 plus for less than $600, I also say who cares and where do I sign :)

msp1518

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
No, these are the unlocked versions, and not carrier affiliated. Besides with so many android brands available,there's always a ton of competition for android users. So when we can get an s8 plus for less than $600, I also say who cares and where do I sign :)

They are offering the trade-in discounts on carrier phones. But with the Unlocked they are offering $100 additional off. So an incredible deal. Mine will be a full 300 under retail.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Great deal.
Still £687 here in the UK direct from Samsung.

Hope it stays like that for a good time yet.
Like how the trade in deal coincided with the Oneplus5 release ??????. Although that turned out to be a non event anyway.

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I hope this deal lasts for a while. I'm trying to get my wife on board with getting a S8 for herself and a S8+ for me. Our Droid Turbo 2's are both on their way out.

I did go to Verizon store to see if they would match the deal, but no dice. I'm thinking of going to Best Buy so my wife can play around with the phone while I try to get them to match the price.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yup. It has to turn on and not have excessive damage. Normal wear and tear is allowable. Dings, nicks and so on. And a clean IMEI as you mentioned.

Buy a cheap $25 or less smartphone at Walmart. I have a generic LG Optimus Fuel I got for $25 2 years ago. Do you know if they would take this phone? It's a Tracfone.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Happy to have gotten my shipped email from samsung. Looking at the offer site currently, both the s8 and s8+ unlocked are listed as backordered and 2-3 weeks out.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I got a Samsung J3 for $20 from cricket for a trade in one of there mobile parking lot sights
8e0399370818bff0a3a6cd5485ae3558.jpg

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend is now giving me sh!@ about taking her old iPhone 5S, which has sat in a drawer for TWO YEARS, as my trade-in device. Well I already ordered! So i need a trade-in phone.

Okay, just went to Swappa and spent $45 on an iPhone 4S in very nice condition. The Samsung deal for the unlocked phone is soooo good it really cannot be passed up. Even if I have to spend $45.

She also doesn't want to let me have our free to us Lenovo A5500 (total pos android phone from China Telecom), which i would use to trade in for an unlocked S8+. :mad:

Women... Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em.

EDIT/UPDATE: I went ahead and ordered the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 +. It's backordered 2-3 weeks. Taking a chance I can flip it. The unlocked version is the only one seemingly holding it's re-sale price. The S8 has crashed seemingly overnight, from just over $600 to below $550.

By the way, I ordered with Samsung's 0% credit for 24 months deal.

You feel Swappa is safe? I'm trying to figure out how to get a cheap iPhone for the wife to last her until the iPhone 8 comes out. Her iPhone 6 just broke and she doesn't want to learn how to use Android lol

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday night.. I'm not in hurry since have bunch of other phones so no problem waiting 2 to 3 weeks. Now looking for cheap phones to send them back.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
You feel Swappa is safe? I'm trying to figure out how to get a cheap iPhone for the wife to last her until the iPhone 8 comes out. Her iPhone 6 just broke and she doesn't want to learn how to use Android lol
I sold my iPhone 7plus on swappa and picked a buyer with lots of reviews could of sold to someone else for more but wanted to make a safe choice & the guy lagged in paying swappa staff had to message the guy to pay its supost to happen in 72 hours.
So there is some chance involved

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I sold my iPhone 7plus on swappa and picked a buyer with lots of reviews could of sold to someone else for more but wanted to make a safe choice & the guy lagged in paying swappa staff had to message the guy to pay its supost to happen in 72 hours.

I see. Good to know thank you.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

It's safe, just read their feedback and ask lots of questions. Ask them to send more photos if needed. It's like eBay but a little better since they verify phones to make sure they're clean and not blacklisted. However, there's always a risk buying used or new.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Transactions are happened on Paypal and buyer HAS to pay otherwise the phone is still up for grabs.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably not gonna get it even if it's on sale. Didn't really like the S8 Plus due to its shape. Rather get a One Plus 5 with 8GB of RAM, dual 16MP + 20MP camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech