Cricket Wireless and S8 VoLTE

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone managed to get VoLTE on Cricket Wireless? I'm currently using an unlocked S8 on Cricket Wireless and I can't seem to activate VoLTE. I've seen posts where AT&T users were able to activate VoLTE on the unlocked variant. Since AT&T is Cricket's parent company and the S8 is listed on Cricket's website on VoLTE supported devices I'm not sure why I'm unable to activate it on the unlocked S8.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

msyk5645

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone managed to get VoLTE on Cricket Wireless? I'm currently using an unlocked S8 on Cricket Wireless and I can't seem to activate VoLTE. I've seen posts where AT&T users were able to activate VoLTE on the unlocked variant. Since AT&T is Cricket's parent company and the S8 is listed on Cricket's website on VoLTE supported devices I'm not sure why I'm unable to activate it on the unlocked S8.

Any thoughts, suggestions?
I used an iPhone 6S Plus on Cricket for a couple months. Never any hint of VoLTE. It was always my understanding that Cricket had not yet rolled out their VoLTE or WiFi calling features, just like those features are not present if you do AT&T prepaid, while AT&T postpaid customers have had both features for about a year now.