When the new iPhone launches, what will you do?

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Re: When the new iPhone releases, what will you do,

The only iphone i bought and wanted to buy badly was the iphone 3g
Back then it was the only phone with a capacitive touchscreen and a decent app store . But ofcourse i jail braiked it as soon as possible . Couldnt stand the limitations . But since i bought the galaxy s2 i never felt the need of buying an iphone

Michael Alan Goff

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

When the i7 came out i've heard apple stocks were already going downhill some went as far as to say they lost their touch. So pretty sure they're already in a sinking ship since steve died and they probably will wait until they HAVE to change to survive. Otherwise like you said it's probably gonna be too late lol.

Are you serious?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

When the i7 came out i've heard apple stocks were already going downhill some went as far as to say they lost their touch. So pretty sure they're already in a sinking ship since steve died and they probably will wait until they HAVE to change to survive. Otherwise like you said it's probably gonna be too late lol.
Lol. Yep, sinking ship. Apple isn't going anywhere. Not everyone likes iphones, I get it, but they are doing just fine.
ce50a0ad51c16a9b630dbd9591686b6c.jpg

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

The only iphone i bought and wanted to buy badly was the iphone 3g
Back then it was the only phone with a capacitive touchscreen and a decent app store . But ofcourse i jail braiked it as soon as possible . Couldnt stand the limitations . But since i bought the galaxy s2 i never felt the need of buying an iphone
I don't have any reason to root my S8 plus. If I had an iPhone I think i would have to jail brake it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Lol. Yep, sinking ship. Apple isn't going anywhere. Not everyone likes iphones, I get it, but they are doing just fine. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/ce50a0ad51c16a9b630dbd9591686b6c.jpg
Let's not forget iPhones are not the only thing Apple puts out there.

I don't pay attention to Apple stock, but maybe they are referring to back in the early days of iPhone that they were doing beter then now, I don't know, don't care, but think Apple is doing fine

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

Lol. Yep, sinking ship. Apple isn't going anywhere. Not everyone likes iphones, I get it, but they are doing just fine. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/ce50a0ad51c16a9b630dbd9591686b6c.jpg

They basically just released new hardware ofc their stock is gonna go up lol and did i say i was a sock know it all ? nope i went by what i've heard as i don't care what happens to apple,wether they die or not is not of my concern since i don't buy any products from them anyway. smh from people defending them xD gets funny,specially since it's not like i said their stuff was bad, i just don't like their buisiness practices.

Michael Alan Goff

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

They basically just released new hardware ofc their stock is gonna go up lol and did i say i was a sock know it all ? nope i went by what i've heard as i don't care what happens to apple,wether they die or not is not of my concern since i don't buy any products from them anyway. smh from people defending them xD gets funny,specially since it's not like i said their stuff was bad, i just don't like their buisiness practices.

I don't think anyone here is defending Apple, just common sense and reality

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Cleaned a few posts -- just a reminder to keep it civil. Bringing in personal attacks isn't needed.

Thx :).

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

No need to get excited. I was just sharing factual information. Have a good day!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I don't think anyone here is defending Apple, just common sense and reality

Thank you and exactly. I use both various devices running android and a few Apple devices as well so I have no exclusive loyalty to either. I was just sharing a little reality. I guess that is hard to handle for some. Oh well.

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

No need to get excited. I was just sharing factual information. Have a good day!

I sorry :( wasen't trying to be mean with ya but that other guy winded me up a bit -.-' ended up putting most of my message in the wrong quote my bad =/ But it's still explains why their stock went up (ie:recent release of new hardware and soon to be next iphone) I just know i read an article couple months ago that showed their stock went down idk how much and can't remember why though,i only know alot of apple fans are getting tired of the same thing every year it seems.

Again sorry that hate was not directed towards you at all ! :(

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I sorry :( wasen't trying to be mean with ya but that other guy winded me up a bit -.-' ended up putting most of my message in the wrong quote my bad =/ But it's still explains why their stock went up (ie:recent release of new hardware and soon to be next iphone) I just know i read an article couple months ago that showed their stock went down idk how much and can't remember why though,i only know alot of apple fans are getting tired of the same thing every year it seems.

Again sorry that hate was not directed towards you at all ! :(

No worries. I don't get offended very easily. I get fired up by some comments people make as well so I get it. My post could have been worded better as well so I apologize too.

I have to keep reminding myself that we are just talking about phones here. At the end of the day it's just a tool to accomplish things. Those things are different for everyone so we will all prioritize things differently. I can honestly use an android or iOS device to accomplish what I need to do. I just enjoy using both and find it hard to limit myself to just one team.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate you doing that. It's always good to have discussions with people that don't take this stuff too seriously. lol

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

No worries. I don't get offended very easily. I get fired up by some comments people make as well so I get it. My post could have been worded better as well so I apologize too.

I have to keep reminding myself that we are just talking about phones here. At the end of the day it's just a tool to accomplish things. Those things are different for everyone so we will all prioritize things differently. I can honestly use an android or iOS device to accomplish what I need to do. I just enjoy using both and find it hard to limit myself to just one team.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate you doing that. It's always good to have discussions with people that don't take this stuff too seriously. lol

I couldn't agree more with that statement although i don't use an iphone i have my reasons and it's not because i don't like apple i think their designs are of the greatest quality (proof of that being some got "inspired" by them :p) i just hate using itunes to sync my stuff and the fact that even 10 years later we can't even put icons where we want them XD. The day apple changes that i might consider trying one again.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
When the new iPhone 8 launches what will I do?

Same thing I always do... I think " Stupid is as stupid does"... Not meaning that the phone isn't any good... No by all the fans lining up to buy it, saying that you have to experience it to understand it...

I'm sorry... I've stood in long lines and absolutely despise doing this for anything... YMMV

MAC

Michael Alan Goff

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When the new iPhone 8 launches what will I do?

Same thing I always do... I think " Stupid is as stupid does"... Not meaning that the phone isn't any good... No by all the fans lining up to buy it, saying that you have to experience it to understand it...

I'm sorry... I've stood in long lines and absolutely despise doing this for anything... YMMV

MAC

People don't generally stand in a like for the iPhone anymore. -_-

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
People don't generally stand in a like for the iPhone anymore. -_-

Umm?
20140919-cvt-iphone6583.jpg

My local Apple store is in one of our malls. The 7 launch brought in over 1000 people before 6 a.m. when the mall opened for the launch. This is not somewhere like New York, London etc. This is a suburb in Michigan and one of 3 Apple stores within 30 minutes of each other.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski