How can I recover past Google Calendar events?

VondaJ

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought a Galaxy S8 and switched from a Galaxy Note 3. In the transfer process, it seems everything transferred over, expect my past Calendar events. I use this for my business and everything is gone. I am hoping to go back to June 2016 to retrieve my previous list of events from my calendar. Can anyone help me?

Too add additional information for you. I am a Nanny and I use the calendar to keep track of the hours I work for the various families. i did log onto the calendar online and it too... only goes back and starts with saving anything entered into the calendar from the time I got the new Galaxy phone. Any additional thoughts?

Last edited:

bmhillegass87

Q&A Team
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi @VondaJ

I think we are going to be OK here. Can you give me a little more detail about the issue? When you scheduled these events, was it always done from the Google Calendar app, or did you have your business set up to use MS Outlook or anything like that where you were adding events and they appeared in Google Calendar (or even the Samsung Calendar app)? Since Google services are cloud based, I am confident there is a record of these past events as long as they were made through the app or web interface.

Can you do me a favor and log into the web version?

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render#main_7

If the past events are there, its most likely a sync setting. Sometimes the calendar app only syncs the last 30 days unless changes.

Let me know what you see in the web interface first!

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2