4GLTE Flashing on and off (No Data)

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I seem to always have issues with Samsung radios and here it goes again. My 4g icon is flashing on and off non-stop. I have no data and cant get it to work.

Ive tried rebooting, toggling airplane mode, toggling wifi, turning mobile data to 2g, 3g and back, booted into safe mode. Nothing is working.

Video Example

Last edited:

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Phone has now gotten very hot and Ive dropped 8% battery in 15 minutes. 1 day past my return period also. This should be fun trying to get resolved.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I seem to always have issues with Samsung radios and here it goes again. My 4g icon is flashing on and off non-stop. I have no data and cant get it to work.

Ive tried rebooting, toggling airplane mode, toggling wifi, turning mobile data to 2g, 3g and back, booted into safe mode. Nothing is working.

Video Example
I was having that issue on my phone G6, too. I think I'm my case, there was work that needed to be done in the towers in my area (realized it was tower-related when I was about 80 miles from home, and the LTE worked flawlessly.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I was having that issue on my phone G6, too. I think I'm my case, there was work that needed to be done in the towers in my area (realized it was tower-related when I was about 80 miles from home, and the LTE worked flawlessly.
Hmm, I've called T-mobile but waiting on a call back. Maybe it's on their end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney