Is it worth it?

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Is GSam Battery worth purchasing? It displays some nice stats which look cool. I was looking for an application to keep track of my battery cycles. I found Charge Cycle Count and downloaded it. It shows 34 current cycles which seems ok since I only had phone for 3 weeks about. So in the end rum is GSam worth it and the battery icon package? Is there a better application for tracking stats than GSam?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I found Gsam creates more problems than it solves because people don't know how to use the results or misinterpret what it's telling them. IMO N and the S8's already do a great job of battery management and give you plenty of settings and options to play with.

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Imho if you wanna buy an app to help your s8 get package disabler pro (search the thread on these forums on it) it's not the cheapest thing in the world but lets you disable things like bixby and other oem factory apps that can't be usually disabled without root.

GSam battery is a waste imho you don't need to know everything exept that the battery suits most people buying it and will most likely last you at least the entire day. (ofc if you really have an ocd on battery life like me get the + it's 3500Mah vs 3000 for the normal s8).

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the free version. It's not a necessity but it provides some useful information, such as deep-sleep and doze time, that I don't think the phone natively provides. What do you need the paid version for?

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't waste the money myself the battery on this device is awesome I get over 15 hours of heavy use and still have 10 present at the end of the day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12