Apologies if there's another post, I couldn't see it.

So I got the update tonight. It's brought me up to 1 June android security patch. Two things I've noticed:

The navigation buttons at the bottom now auto hide. So far I'm finding this a little annoying. I'll probably get used to it and I'm sure there's a way to switch it off if I want to.

Swiping to the left for Bixby no longer has a lag. One of the reasons I never used it was because swiping to the left resulted in a very annoying lag. It's now completely disappeared. Maybe it's time to focus on the information it's giving me. It's already reminded me it's my 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow!
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    06-22-2017 04:15 PM
    Apologies if there's another post, I couldn't see it.

So I got the update tonight. It's brought me up to 1 June android security patch. Two things I've noticed:

The navigation buttons at the bottom now auto hide. So far I'm finding this a little annoying. I'll probably get used to it and I'm sure there's a way to switch it off if I want to.

Swiping to the left for Bixby no longer has a lag. One of the reasons I never used it was because swiping to the left resulted in a very annoying lag. It's now completely disappeared. Maybe it's time to focus on the information it's giving me. It's already reminded me it's my 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow!
    Bixby just saved your skin lol!

I didn't have much lag before but used it a lot so that may be why.

That small dot at the left of the nav bar, pressing that stops auto hide.
    RustyFJ likes this.
    06-22-2017 04:23 PM
    Great.
    Now since I loaded EVR firmware to get VoLTE on EE, it will probably be many many months until I get it.
    06-22-2017 04:35 PM
    Great.
    Now since I loaded EVR firmware to get VoLTE on EE, it will probably be many many months until I get it.
    Was your phone unlocked before you loaded the EVR update? I bought the unlocked phone, and VoLTE worked immediately with my EE sim. I was very surprised as I'd read it had to be an EE phone for it to work.
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    06-22-2017 04:39 PM
    Bixby just saved your skin lol!

I didn't have much lag before but used it a lot so that may be why.

That small dot at the left of the nav bar, pressing that stops auto hide.
    Ah yes, thanks! I'll keep it switched off for a bit to see if I can get used to it.
    06-22-2017 04:40 PM
    Was your phone unlocked before you loaded the EVR update? I bought the unlocked phone, and VoLTE worked immediately with my EE sim. I was very surprised as I'd read it had to be an EE phone for it to work.
    Yes. Unlocked on BTU f/w. Only voWifi worked out the box.
    Volte did not.
    06-22-2017 05:18 PM