Is anyone else having an issue when they make a post and tag someone as you are making the post and they are not tagged in your post after it is finished uploading? Every time I tag someone in a Facebook post from my S8 plus I have to go back in edit the post and tag them again for the change to take effect.
    06-22-2017 07:47 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue when they make a post and tag someone as you are making the post and they are not tagged in your post after it is finished uploading? Every time I tag someone in a Facebook post from my S8 plus I have to go back in edit the post and tag them again for the change to take effect.
    I barely use Facebook in general but one thing is a fact and is that the Android Facebook app is a mess, it has gotten a little better with the years but still a power hug, missing features and incomplete app.

Sorry I don't have a real response to help you on the issue, just wanted to point this out.
    milehigherik and blaine07 like this.
    06-22-2017 08:23 PM
    Am I really the only one? My girlfriends S8 has the same issue. Thanks.
    07-01-2017 09:06 PM
    Same happens with me on my LGG4. I have to go back and re tag. I always thought it was a FB glitch rather than phone.
    07-02-2017 11:38 AM
    Strange. I've had several phones that did this without issue. Clearly the Facebook app for android has many issues.
    07-02-2017 04:39 PM
    I have the exact same problem you are experiencing. Never had it with previous phones. Any answers would be great
    08-10-2017 03:59 PM
    I have an S8 Plus I don't have this issue.
    08-10-2017 04:50 PM