Settings -> Cloud & Accounts -> Accounts

I can remove an account and "sync now", as well as change what content is synced, but I don't see a way to view or edit username, pwd, server, port, security type, etc

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
    06-24-2017 11:44 AM
    Unfortunately no. If you need to change account settings unless prompted by the app in question you'll have to re-add the account completely.

Nb: if it's a corporate account then this might not apply in which case i'd say ask your superior or someone else in the forums.
    What i'm talking about are normal accounts (google,samsung,twitter etc)
    06-24-2017 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the reply. WTF? I've had several Android devices, and this is the first stock firmware where this isn't possible.
    06-24-2017 12:04 PM
    Thanks for the reply. WTF? I've had several Android devices, and this is the first stock firmware where this isn't possible.
    I've had android for years and never saw that feature.Then again most time if i need to update something the app itself usually prompts me to do so.
    If it's an app you might want to check in the settings of said app to see if you can update the informations.Usually you can do it from there or it's website (for things like twitter facebook and such)
    06-24-2017 12:16 PM
    Settings -> Cloud & Accounts -> Accounts

I can remove an account and "sync now", as well as change what content is synced, but I don't see a way to view or edit username, pwd, server, port, security type, etc

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
    Are you refrring to the default Samsung email app? If so, go to Settings, tap on the account, and scroll to the very bottom. You should see "Server Settings (for IMAP accounts) or Exchange Server Settings (for EAS accounts).
    06-24-2017 11:08 PM