Just wondering anyone trying using the office that comes with the phone? I just noticed every time i hit space bar it doubles what you type for example if I type in a word CAA when i hit the space button to space it I will get CAACAA. For the life i can't figure out why it's doing that. Plus i find it a bit sluggish too.
    06-26-2017 12:53 PM
    While i haven't experienced any lag or stutters,i pretty much disabled/uninstalled the office apps since they're useless to me.

Still kinda weird it doubles the wording instead of putting spaces correctly. I'd suggest you check the keyboard options in the settings menu or the office app you're using.
    06-26-2017 02:00 PM
    Hi, I don't have those issues and use word a fair bit on my s8.

Which keyboard are you using? If it's stock, try either SwiftKey or gboard, that may fix it. I find text entry can get unpredictable on the default keyboard.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    06-26-2017 03:15 PM
    I agree on it being sluggish, but it works fine here.
    06-26-2017 04:21 PM
    i'm using fleksy keyboard it doesn't do that with other notes apps or other word processing apps. I like the fleksy cause of the themes aside from that it's alright keyboard.
    06-27-2017 07:40 AM
    Well i just tried Swiftkey what a huge difference it was definitely that keyboard that was causing the issue. I finally caved and got rid of fleksy just too bad that the themes are a bit weak on swiftkey but typing experience is far superior. I forgot how good it was for typing.

Microsoft doesn't feel sluggish anymore and space out properly.
    06-27-2017 10:18 AM
    Well i just tried Swiftkey what a huge difference it was definitely that keyboard that was causing the issue. I finally caved and got rid of fleksy just too bad that the themes are a bit weak on swiftkey but typing experience is far superior. I forgot how good it was for typing.

Microsoft doesn't feel sluggish anymore and space out properly.
    Brilliant

Glad that has changed things. It's amazing how important a good keyboard is on android, and how irritating bad ones are.
    06-27-2017 10:56 AM