For those having lag on samsung's stock UI

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the version 6.1.09.2 and it was last updated on June 20th. Is that the update we are all talking about?

I can only see it in my Galaxy Apps. If I go to Google Play Store, it says this app is not compatible with my device, which is S8.

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Canadian s8+ here had a bunch of updates on the samsung store,did them all and restarted. Had a bit of stutter on the app screen when swiping up but after updates seems there's no more stutter that i can notice.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I think the update has been out since 6/20. mine updated before I even saw this (or noticed a difference....whats an "information screen" ?)

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems getting the update?

I have an AT&T S8+. The Play Store links take me to a page that says my device is not compatible. When I go to the Galaxy App store and search "Touchwiz Home", "Touchwiz", or "Home" I do not get results that include the launcher.

I just got the update and it is called [Official] Samsung TouchWiz Home. I don't notice anything because I use Nova and launch my calculator with a swipe up.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
mine as well. It was updated as part of the Bixby update. Probably the users that did not have the early Bixby access did not get the Touchwiz update before yesterday.

I am also part of the Bixby preview program. Could be the reason why we are all updated on the 20th.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded this last week and it didn't do anything. There's still 'lag' (most likely just animation frames dropping) when opening it some of the time.