Bixby beta users

Thomasrope

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I signed up to be a Bixby beta users hours after it was first announced they were looking for testers. How were those of you that were accepted into the program notified about this? I've received no emails or notifications.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I got the invite to sign up on july 16. on the morning of the 21st I noticed there was a "my Bixby" section in the settings. clicked it and was prompted to set up, got to try it out. later that night I got the email saying "you've been selected...."

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I got my S8+ after the beta sign up period ended so I never got to sign up. However, this morning I grabbed my phone and checked my Bixby cards, and one of them was for early access to Bixby Voice. I assumed when I clicked it, it would take me to the page that states the beta is now closed, but it took me to the registration page and I was able to sign up. I haven't received a confirmation email yet, so maybe it's a fluke. But I accidentally swiped the card away this morning trying to screenshot it after I registered, but it reappeared this afternoon.*

I'm on the US Unlocked version. I was originally using the unlocked firmware and was not able to sign up due to the beta being closed, and no cards for the beta showed up in Bixby. After a few days I flashed the T-Mo software, and again no Bixby Beta. Last night I flashed back over to the unlocked firmware, and this morning the card showed up. Maybe a coincidence, but my wife's T-Mo carrier version doesn't have the Bixby Beta card.*

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Bixby Beta reopened?

I got my S8+ after the*beta*sign up period ended so I never got to sign up. However, this morning I grabbed my phone and checked myBixby*cards, and one of them was for early access to*Bixby*Voice. I assumed when I clicked it, it would take me to the page that states the*beta*is now closed, but it took me to the registration page and I was able to sign up. I haven't received a confirmation email yet, so maybe it's a fluke. But I accidentally swiped the card away this morning trying to screenshot it after I registered, but it reappeared this afternoon.*

I'm on the US Unlocked version. I was originally using the unlocked firmware and was not able to sign up due to the*beta*being closed, and no cards for the*beta*showed up inBixby. After a few days I flashed the T-Mo software, and again no*Bixby*Beta. Last night I flashed back over to the unlocked firmware, and this morning the card showed up. Maybe a coincidence, but my wife's T-Mo carrier version doesn't have the*Bixby*Beta*card.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bixby Beta reopened?

I just signed up as well. I got my S8+ (T-Mobile) on Father's day, after the initial sign up period

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bixby Beta reopened?

I've got a Bixby beta card in my Hello Bixby feed, despite that I signed up for the beta a couple weeks ago, was accepted, and have been using Bixby voice for several days now. Sounds like the presence of a Bixby beta card is not at all correlated with whether or not you can get Bixby voice's beta on your phone. :(

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I tried it and it's back to disabled. I cannot find a value or use for Bixby. It is definitely one of those duplicate features I have no use for.

GRUNT11B

May 20, 2017
Visit site
New Bixby update "Q&A session"

Just got this notification and have been trying it out. Bixby keeps getting better and better every day. Hope it launches soon for everyone else to see for themselves.

Attachments

• 2139.jpg
    2139.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 78

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy