Samsung.com T-Mobile BOGO backorders

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how many on here may have taken advantage of this offer before it sold out, but I thought I would fish for some insight.

Anyone in here have their orders get backordered after they placed them?

If so did any of them finally ship?

spankycuervo

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 2 T-Mobile S8+'s in orchid gray on 6/21. I've called 3 times now, first call 3 days after the order was placed I we told it was still "processing" but they had my phones on hand. Next call was a week later and order was "pending fulfillment" but I was assured my phones were on hand and waiting to be shipped. I called today and was told the phones weren't in stock when I placed the order and I was misinformed in my previous calls. They said "it could still be 4 weeks but they really had no clue when they would arrive." This whole order experience has been a joke. I would expect Samsung to be MUCH better than this.

JeBe4

Banned
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
This seems like a ruse ! ambiguous shipping , zany trade-in results - faux pas - Samsung Pay is the last thing they have, the other stuff is subjective - they better think and think long and hard before they turn into RIM

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The TOS on Samsung's website only required activation of one phone on a T-Mobile line, didn't require a new line of service. Not needing another line of service, this was the better option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20