My Samsung Galaxy S8 AKG right earphone volume is lower than the left.

Jessie Salinas

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I've bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 when it was released and it came with a pare of AKG headphones. After some time, I realised that the right earphone is much lower than the left one.

Hey I had the same issue after one of mine for water on them. For all of you reading this pour running alcohol on the weak one for a few seconds, rinse it out, then dry them off by shaking them and using crops. Right after I did that they began working again. Worked for me, hope this was helpful ������

Yeah mate look at my lower reply
Use rubbing alcohol to rinse them

Last edited by a moderator:

nabin pandey

Nov 11, 2017
Visit site
Guys i want to share u what i faced n how i solved the problem on s8+ akg earphone. My akg earphone in the left ear did not played with full bass only small treble was there while right was working fine. Then i played a song on vlc on my computer on 250% sound and blew a small hole present just below the main hole with my full capacity for 5 6 times... n bang!!! It was playing allright like n new one. I don't know it will work for others but i wanted to share this. Thanks

Jotamide

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I have the same problem and cleaning the earbuds and blasting loud music from them did nothing. For the record, I used my PC jack to listen to music on them and the sound difference is still there.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Lots of similar postings on the Samsung community forums. Must be a defect. I leave my headphones sitting on my desk and use them occasionally. Only had them since Sept. and the right side is weak.

Can I just go to Verizon and exchange them?

Russbuss90

Dec 2, 2017
Visit site
So had this issue since step son borrowed my ear buds and thought maybe he broke a wire inside the cord. But after looking at them closely I could see a build up of something around the screen mesh on my left ear bud. So taking advice from stated above I poured hydrogen peroxide into the ear bud and it started to fizz and clean then blew in them and repoured hydrogen peroxide into the ear bud and noticed the screen mesh was coming off using tweezers I removed the mesh and now both are loud.

So basically if you pour hydrogen peroxide in them and they fizz just remove the screen mesh. Now I gotta go talk to my step son and teach him how to clean his ears.... hope this helps.

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I've bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 when it was released and it came with a pare of AKG headphones. After some time, I realised that the right earphone is much lower than the left one.

The AKG that's ship with the S8 and S8+ are garage. Sorry I have them and my bluetooth/wired AKG headphones that I bought a costco are the best.

ANTONY FEROZ

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi my AKG earbuds are with weired problem. Left side sound is heard in right n right in left. I tested using sound adapting in app in my note 8 and also in YouTube stereo sound Check. What should I do now to rectify this issue?

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi my AKG earbuds are with weired problem. Left side sound is heard in right n right in left. I tested using sound adapting in app in my note 8 and also in YouTube stereo sound Check. What should I do now to rectify this issue?

are you using any Eqlizer app that is supposed to help improve sound? A quick search on google is not finding any android users whose headphones has spontaneously switched sides. I can only imagine an eqlizer app that alters the audio before it gets to your headphones doing it.

Cosmocalypso

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
I just fixed mine actually. Ok, take off the rubber silicone covering and do a combination of blowing/sucking out air slowly in the larger hole. It may take a few minutes, but it works. I hope this helps !

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't have those headphones but I did get some other brand and it was such a terrible audio experience I almost drove back to the store. I did the adaptive sound and WOW! try it first and see what happens

DollFaceKimmy

Mar 13, 2018
Visit site

My Galaxy note 8 came with ear buds. After awhile one earbud was extremely low, to the point it sounded like no sound was coming out. Come to find out the ear bud was dirty and needed to be cleaned. Just take the rubber part off the ear bud and take some tweezer to cleans the part were the sound comes out. It has a littlle small mesh screen on it. Now I know to clean the ear buds regularly. Works like a charm

Soft Gaming

Apr 25, 2018
Visit site
So my left earbud was so bloody quiet that I gave up took the little rubber off, and sucked on the mesh, and little did I know that I was gonna bloody get all the blasted earwax in my mouth that built up because of my ears being wet. All in all it seemed to fix my problem.

PauliusZZzz

May 6, 2018
Visit site
yeah had the same issue so I just removed the mesh from the earphone cleaned it with alcohol placed it back and it's back to original volume level although I preferred the sound without the mesh

Jul 13, 2018
Visit site
I was facing same problem and I have fixed it.
You should do one thing. Open your right earphone just by pushing the red line in this pic by a sharp thing like knife = D
http://s8.picofile.com/file/8331651850/IMG_20180713_141025.jpg
After opening it you should take out the round speaker (be careful. Don't disconnect wires)
After that you should take out the shiny layer by needle showing in following pic.
http://s9.picofile.com/file/8331651868/IMG_20180713_140956.jpg
Take the round silver layer and you will see a black layer stuck with that silver layer.
That's all. Then take the object back to its place and its it's done.
My earbuds fixed with this. Hope your earbuds fixes.
Sorry for my bad english =))

Luke Carter1

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue but solved it take off the cushion part and then remove the screen there will be a small blackish blue thing covering the hole carefully remove that( I did this with a razor blade at work) and re-insert the screen and poof instant improvement

Hope this helps

So there are still no solutions?:'(

Yes there is I just posted a solution check the bottom of last page

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR