How to get rid of screen burn in on s8 please

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
To the OP, please join the site and explain what kind of burn in you're concerned about? See the link below.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i have had my samsung S8 for 14 days so far and no screen burn in what so ever you may be a unlucky one i had mind since june 23rd no issues what so ever

by the way what color is your phone

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I actually have screen burn in but it's the shape of the nav bar on the bottom (back/home/recent)

it's not the shape of the icons... it's the whole black bar...

but oddly enough it's a shade of white on most fullscreen apps but it'l the nav keys are always black? make sense of that lmao

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe that explains the software update news posted a while back? I had posted that maybe they were being proactive with update. The screen is amazing to look at but with earlier issue with pink or uneven screens, maybe they made an awesome panel but their durability will be something to see over time.

Samsung Galaxy S8 nav bar update to reduce screen burn-in?

I actually have screen burn in but it's the shape of the nav bar on the bottom (back/home/recent)

it's not the shape of the icons... it's the whole black bar...

but oddly enough it's a shade of white on most fullscreen apps but it'l the nav keys are always black? make sense of that lmao

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1