Is the s8 your only phone?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Not sure why folks would really need two phones ??

One for " real life " Elaine and a " escape from reality " Elaine hmmmmm ???

If I would have a 2nd then either the Note 8 would be it

TheyCallMeBT

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I have only one line, which my S8 is on. But I do keep a Galaxy S6 in my car, and I keep the software maintained on it. I'm out of town for my work a lot, in a new place each job (so being able to navigate is very important). And with lots of points of contacts, so communication required. So if my S8 were to mess up on me for whatever reason, I can pop out the SIM from it and put it in the S6 and keep going. I keep the SIM card tool taped to the inside of the case of the S6. I'm all about redundancy. ;)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have only one line, which my S8 is on. But I do keep a Galaxy S6 in my car, and I keep the software maintained on it. I'm out of town for my work a lot, in a new place each job (so being able to navigate is very important). And with lots of points of contacts, so communication required. So if my S8 were to mess up on me for whatever reason, I can pop out the SIM from it and put it in the S6 and keep going. I keep the SIM card tool taped to the inside of the case of the S6. I'm all about redundancy. ;)
Having that backup is a great idea as well.

TheyCallMeBT

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Having that backup is a great idea as well.

Yup. I also keep offline/ downloaded maps on the backup phone. Both through Google Maps (which require an update to the map every 30 days). And through another navigation app. Because I can only imagine what changing a SIM out in Atlanta traffic would be like. lol.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

I keep a backup phone just in case. Otherwise, I have been so lazy in selling the other phone.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

One phone that you care about and don't want to destroy and another that you take when you know you're going to be in an environment that could ruin it or it could get lost.

Camping, working outside, going anywhere in Detroit...

yoyoche

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
My backup is ZTE Axon 7 which was my main for a year. Very nice phone and half the price. I traded a S7 edge for the S8, now my main.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance