Anyone having issues with screen glare?

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So I recently picked up a LG G6 and sold my S8 Plus. I was having trouble with glare from the edges to the point I could not read things near the edge. Is this a normal occurence for edges? I was considering getting the Note 8 when it comes out but if it would be the same, I will have to pass.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I bet i have sensitive eyes then! It annoyed me to death. I hate it too because the S8 Plus was such a gorgeous device! Oh well. Maybe the Note 8 will be better for me? Who knows. Lol
Doubtful since I'm sure it'll have the same curved screen.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
It's been mentioned by a few youtube video reviewers if you watch enough of them. Most say it's not really an issue. Also mentioned in articles like this below. Again, it is what it is with the design but for the most part not an issue.

http://phandroid.com/2017/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s8-worst-feature-curved-display/

So I recently picked up a LG G6 and sold my S8 Plus. I was having trouble with glare from the edges to the point I could not read things near the edge. Is this a normal occurence for edges? I was considering getting the Note 8 when it comes out but if it would be the same, I will have to pass.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513