Bixby voice uk

A

AC Question

Really getting annoyed with samsung got updates today but still no voice and I am hearing it's going to be end of year before it's in the UK starting to wish I had got another phone now flagship phone my eye

abbeyglen

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Same here, in the UK downloaded it, only just discovered that it must be widespread that it is not working by coming here. It was actually doing my nut in as I'm pressing the button and talking to the thing!

I had deactivated it and thought I wouldn't even use it, then when I saw the update I thought ahh well let's see what this is all about so installed all the updates and gave it a try. Now call me a numpty or whatever but it's the first time I've tried it and like I said I've been trying it for over half an hour or so. In my defender how was I supposed to know it wasn't working? Thought I was doing something wrong, was going through all the Bixby apps making sure I hadn't disabled any, restarting phone all that stuff .... then try again.

The whole thing has just left me annoyed tbh, Bixby has already been a marketing disaster from the start and this for me has been a total mess.

And yeah you can come out with "Oh, I'd rather they got it right and all that, but as far as I could tell and judging from you guys we all thought it was up and running now.

I can't be the only one that went through that kinda thing and as a result felt that way, then I'm looking up the net to see if others have same problem .......... which brought me here.

What a complete and utter waste of time.

Ok, rant over ....... normal service has now resumed ☺

abbeyglen

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
In my humble opinion they should of got the thing right on day 1 worldwide. I'm sitting here with this dedicated button on my first ever Samsung phone I purchased on launch day.

Then I hear it's not ready, so I disable it whilst the US are testing it out or whatever first. Like some kind of beta. .... sorry its not good enough. This is a supposed to be one of, if not the leading smartphone manufacturer in the world in such a competitive market. ....... sorry I might not be so unforgiving as you .... but this is not good PR..... In fact the more I think about it the more I'm actually annoyed.

I was just having a quite night I didn't ask for this hassle, going on the net to see if I'm doing something wrong. Quite frankly I've got better things to do with my time than put up with Samsung's incompetence and complete lack of communication!!!!

Rather they get it right huh

Sorry, I better go I feel another wee rant coming on.........

Perhaps I need to take aromatherapy or something..... I swear I'm gonna need counselling after this ordeal !!!!!!!

abbeyglen

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Ok, the rant is now officially over........... I think.... not gonna promise.... but I think.

Thank you for your understanding throughout this difficult time ??????

Keithkirkb

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
Saw loads of samsung adverts implying voice would be here 22/08 Just applied the update and still no voice so I am guessing it's not 22/08 this year then???

Paul109

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
yeah I've read loads saying it's available in over 200 countries now, I'm still yet to see it on mine. I cleared the data for bixby and got another update but hasn't changed anything

Paul109

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
really? I've done that already and only got another update that hasn't changed anything, it only asked me to agree to some terms