I have an S8+, and my BFF has the S8. We have been both having the same problems as of late.

Using the stock keyboard (and YES! I've been through the keyboard settings a bajillion times) we are getting odd word spacing (if any) whichI know is something that's been discussed.

My peeve is, for example, exactly as in the line above this. Attaching the word "I" to either the previous or next word in the sentence. IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY! Can someone please help me??? Thank you ♡
    07-19-2017 08:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. Well, all keyboards do have a space bar. And 'attaching' a word to an existing sentence often does not work automatically as the kb doesn't know what you're trying to do. You can't really expect it to know everything. Swype works very well for me, but as with any computer related item, it needs help once in a while. And, there are also more kb's in the play store, maybe that will suit your typing style better.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-19-2017 08:58 AM
    Mod Note: Thread moved for better visibility.
    07-19-2017 08:59 AM