YouTube not in full screen???

fntxcl

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
I've suddenly noticed that my white pop up button for full screen is gone can anyone please help?(s8+)

lol there is no buttom now you zoom in like in the camera app to fit to screen, it ******* makes me angry that you have to figure that out couse youtube doenst tell anywhere in updates

Clifflee7

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
I came here to see what happened to mine and I had a pop up to tell me I could pinch-to-zoom now instead of the little icon to get full screen mode.

Taras Henda

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
Also was disappointed and angry for loss of "pop up" button. But last comment help me a lot. YouTube and Google think that pinch to zoom is very logical and they didn't tell any word. You need to update last version of app and on my SGS 8+ it works correctly. Greatings from Ukraine.

Mustafa Kmal

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
Guys I just got it solved.

How to make the you tube full screen

The button has already disappeared
And you can make the screen full by doing the same thing when you a zoom a photo.

With your two fingers zoom in and the screen will be full. That’s all

:cool:

Cyber_Kev24

Nov 17, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys, I ran into the same issue. Use two fingers and pinch zoom in. I have YouTube & my Galaxy S8 fully updated. Works perfectly. There is no prompt, but it works for me. It was driving me nuts watching stuff in 16:9!