YouTube not in full screen???

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what I did but YouTube videos won't play in full screen. Anyone run into this? It will say fit to screen or crop but stays in 16:9. Help!

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
While you're watching the video, tap the screen and a little icon pops up in the lower right corner and then you can go into full screen. It only shows while the video is playing. Try this.

ihearlivepplz

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
By default it plays 16:9 but tapping on the screen gives you a little white popup (to the right of the screen) that allows you chahe between Fit To Screen, Stretch and Crop. Every time you play a new video you have to repeat. Clearing the cache isn't going to do anything, the app is built that way.

Paoocampo13

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Guys please help. I have a galaxy s8 plus. And i did every options i have read in this thread. I'm starting to hate this st*pid phone. Please help. Thanks

Ktm alex

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Guys please help. I have a galaxy s8 plus. And i did every options i have read in this thread. I'm starting to hate this st*pid phone. Please help. Thanks

I'm the same just noticed it Now! Tried everything mentioned on the post but the little white pop up box has gone! Can't go propper full screen! Not happy with my s8 plus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol