We have to use the Secure Folder in order to access or work email.
    I also take a lot of photos for work so I use the camera in the Secure Folder.
    Unlike the camera in the main camera OS, none of the different modes are available by swiping right on the camera screen. In fact I have not found any means to access the different modes of the secure folder camera.

Yes I can take them with the regular camera program not in the Secure Folder and then import them to the SF but that's a real pain in the butt.

Any input?
    07-23-2017 08:19 AM
    This is just an idea. Not sure if it will even work. Have you tried installing something like open camera in the secure folder?
    07-23-2017 09:09 AM
    So I just tried it. I have open cam installed on my phone as a regular app. So I went into the secure folder, clicked on the "add app" option at the top of the secure folder home page. I then added open camera and took a pic after clicking open cam inside the secure folder. The pic only showed up in the secure folder gallery. It didn't show up in the regular phone gallery app. Plus open cam is a great camera app. Be sure to test it to make sure it is securely working for you.
    07-23-2017 10:33 AM
    We have to use the Secure Folder in order to access or work email.
    I also take a lot of photos for work so I use the camera in the Secure Folder.
    Unlike the camera in the main camera OS, none of the different modes are available by swiping right on the camera screen. In fact I have not found any means to access the different modes of the secure folder camera.

Yes I can take them with the regular camera program not in the Secure Folder and then import them to the SF but that's a real pain in the butt.

Any input?
    I've been trying to find a solution to this as well. =/
    09-08-2017 12:36 PM
    Secure Folder Camera Use. Modes Not Available-screenshot_20170908-174150.jpg

I did some fiddling with some packages and it seems to be that disabling that package also disables different camera modes.

I tried to install that apk onto the secure folder to see if it would work, however there is something about the secure folder that disables us from enabling or installing that package, telling us that it conflicts with a file of the same name.

I hope this helps in any bit though.
    09-08-2017 07:51 PM