What does everyone think of the call stickers S8+

GRUNT11B

May 20, 2017
Visit site
Noticed these live stickers while talking to my wife after the latest update.
Seems to only work on S8 to S8 calls as of now.

Attachments

• 2310.jpg
    2310.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 140

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I have not seen this on my phone. Seems useless, just something to get in on all the social media little picture things. As PJ said, they are ugly.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I view them the same as I view the selfie snap chat style filters in the camera. A wasted cost and time put into adding them.

GRUNT11B

May 20, 2017
Visit site
they are pretty useless. you can only see them for a brief moment when the call is coming in unless you are on speaker.

YoungBoySavage

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Is this a joke because i see this in my setting and i do not know how to use this feature and tell me if this is a real thing because how 1 person and the world on youtube could do this but not everybody else please help me im just wondering how it work

YoungBoySavage

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
But i never see them so there false not true my phone can not do that i try days to figure out how to use them there no answer even moderators don't know how to use them I seen an option for my phone to turn on the sticker on but it does absolutely nothing

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
But i never see them so there false not true my phone can not do that i try days to figure out how to use them there no answer even moderators don't know how to use them I seen an option for my phone to turn on the sticker on but it does absolutely nothing

Don't worry about it. You're not missing anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance