V20 to S8+ Verizon

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I have an LG V20 on Verizon, and I was wanting to upgrade. I have been having screen issues on my V20 since last week, so I can take it into Verizon for a replacement, but I dont know how I could replace it for an S8+, like of there is a fee or something. I am paying for the V20 monthly and have paid $336 total to Verizon, and owe another $224 for the device. Just wanting to upgrade without paying this device off, and hopefully because of the issues with the screen they would do that. Any help would be appreciated.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I have an LG V20 on Verizon, and I was wanting to upgrade. I have been having screen issues on my V20 since last week, so I can take it into Verizon for a replacement, but I dont know how I could replace it for an S8+, like of there is a fee or something. I am paying for the V20 monthly and have paid $336 total to Verizon, and owe another $224 for the device. Just wanting to upgrade without paying this device off, and hopefully because of the issues with the screen they would do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Best bet is to take it into Verizon and let them replace it if they will. You can then use the replacement device as a trade in. You wont get enough to pay it off though. Best Buy is only offering $151. However, if you can do it fast enough, Best Buy is offering $300 off the S8+ this week with a monthly plan. it brings the price down to 21.50/month so it may be worth it to lose $70.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Best bet is to take it into Verizon and let them replace it if they will. You can then use the replacement device as a trade in. You wont get enough to pay it off though. Best Buy is only offering $151. However, if you can do it fast enough, Best Buy is offering $300 off the S8+ this week with a monthly plan. it brings the price down to 21.50/month so it may be worth it to lose $70.

That is a really good idea. Thank you!!! I will screenshot this and see if the boss lets me do it. She's not a big phone person....

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

But could I just pay this phone off and than upgrade to that through Best Buy, and give them this phone for that $151 trade in? The screen issue isn't noticeable until after an hour, so I could save time instead of waiting for the replacement to ship to me.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
But could I just pay this phone off and than upgrade to that through Best Buy, and give them this phone for that $151 trade in? The screen issue isn't noticeable until after an hour, so I could save time instead of waiting for the replacement to ship to me.

Absolutely. Morally thats for you to decide and none of my business.

Take it to Best Buy, ask for a trade in, theyll give you a gift card which should be able to be applied towards your balance at Verizon which will reset your payment plan, then grab the S8+ on the current promo.

Or pay your phone off first and use the Gift card for whatever you want including paying down the S8+

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely. Morally thats for you to decide and none of my business.

Take it to Best Buy, ask for a trade in, theyll give you a gift card which should be able to be applied towards your balance at Verizon which will reset your payment plan, then grab the S8+ on the current promo.

Or pay your phone off first and use the Gift card for whatever you want including paying down the S8+

Ok, thank you very much for all of your help, it is much appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01