What samsung galaxy s8/s8plus do you have?

What Samsung Galaxy S8/S8Plus do you have?

• Total voters

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
re: WHAT SAMSUNG GALAXY S8/S8PLUS DO YOU HAVE?

Had the S8+, returned it for the S8.
Do you mind if I ask you why you decided to exchange it and go down in size. Typically it's the other way around. What made you decide the plus was not for you? Are you totally happy with your decision?

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

Do you mind if I ask you why you decided to exchange it and go down in size. Typically it's the other way around. What made you decide the plus was not for you? Are you totally happy with your decision?
Plus was uncomfortable to use, made my thumb cramp. I had it for a week and everything I wanted to do was a 2 handed situation. Felt top heavy as well. I'm completely happy with the S8. I get excellent battery, perfect size, easy to answer a call one handed or open apps. I've had big phones alot lately (Mate 9 especially) and Im tired of carrying around these massive devices. With that being said, I will most likely get the Note 8.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Post a pic of that coral blue please.

762812d93b3c28db204de36937ddfd8f.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Well, yeah. You're trying to get a $100 more new phone straight across for a used model.

No duh.he is also outside the return period so the fact that they are willing to even exchange for an additional charge is pretty generous. They could just say sorry... You're out of luck

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

So I've been watching YouTube reviews on the S8 vs the S8 plus. Like one person said or threw the numbers out on paper. You think the plus wins by a landslide but overall the 5.8 inch S8 gets a lot of praise too. I guess in the end it comes down to personal preference but while although I've only handled the plus once the very first time I ever picked up the 5.8 inch S8 I was immediately hooked on how it felt in one hand. When I bought mine at the time I did not even consider the plus as an option. Not until later after being on here did I start to second guess myself. Today and this thread has really helped me to know I made the right choice going with the still massive 5.8 incher. Sure I'd love the extra screen size but I'd be sacrificibg my beloved one handed use. Then I thought briefly that I needed the plus to watch movies and YouTube which just isn't the case. Both phones have their pluses and both have their negatives but I can certainly see why so many went for the plus in the end. I guess I fell for the S8 initially by handling the 5.8 inch regular size so that was my first gut choice. I have to say though it's been hard seeing most of you guys with the plus and here I sit with the smaller version. That played a role too. Still though 5.8 inches is not a small screen by any means. So overall I know the plus is going to win this poll by a huge margin but I'm happy with the 5.8 incher that I went with. Like
One other person said who at first had the plus but exchanged for the 5.8 instead, he's still wanting the note 8 so it's definitely a personal preference at the end of the day. Keep this poll going and list what you have. I want to see just how badly us 5.8 inchers get beat down by. So far I've only seen a handful of 5.8 vs 6.2 plus.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

S8+. I am overall very happy with it but if I could redo my choice of go regular s8. It's the more comfortable phone but not by that much imo.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

One other person said who at first had the plus but exchanged for the 5.8 instead, he's still wanting the note 8 so it's definitely a personal preference at the end of the day.

My reasons for wanting the Note 8 are strictly the S-Pen. It helps me out at work alot when I have to visit customers and take pictures of machining and need to make notes of certain parts.

I won't like the size of the Note 8 so it will mainly be my work phone and I'll use my S8 on my personal time.